Mid-Century Modern Women in the Visual Arts is a celebration of some of the most creative and successful women of that era, and how their work still resonates today.
- Wit, wisdom, and willfulness abound on page after page of this vibrant anthology.
- A great pick for mid-century architecture, design, and lifestyle fans
- Includes a brilliant range of well-known women and those who certainly should be
- Makes for a treasured gift of inspiration for creative tweens to adults, as well as artists, designers, and feminists.
- Gorgeous on display on the coffee table
By Gloria Fowler and illustrated by Ellen Surrey
By Chronicle Books
Mid-Century Modern Women in the Visual Arts
SKU: CB mid century women